A select number of our hourglasses can be sent to you in kit form so you can add your own sand (or other material) to your hourglass. Very popular for weddings.
We highly recommend reading through our FAQ page before making your selection to clarify how our kits work by clicking here.
- Frame for hourglass, disassembled
- Glass globe:
- Empty globe with no sand (less accurate with larger center hole to accommodate most types of sand) OR
- Globe with tan sand included (only available with Signature Collection hourglasses)
- Assembly Instructions
- Epoxy and metal cap for sealing the glass globe once filled.
What's NOT Included:
- Wood glue needed for frame (not necessary for all of them)
- Funnel (available with select hourglasses)
- Engraving (available separately - see options)
*Signature Collection hourglasses are available with tan sand as an option. We also have sand available for purchase if you click here
Antique Bobbin Hourglass Kit
Made from recycled industrial artifacts from the World War II era, this bobbin hourglass is a historic piece of art and will make a wonderful vessel to hold your own...
View full product details »